My first 30 years have been FANTASTIC! I had a WONDERFUL childhood, the teenage years were GREAT, and my twenty's were AMAZING! In the twenty's I meet and married Naph's, I graduated from college with a bachelors degree and then a masters degree. A month after graduating with my master's I gave birth to Ashie and 21 month's later Coach joined the family. Becoming a wife and then a mother are the GREATEST accomplishments in my life. Seriously, Naph's, Ashie, and Coach bring me so much joy and happiness each and every day. Whoops I almost forgot Mazie, she has been in the family for 8 years now and this family wouldn't be complete without her.
For my next 30 years I hope to add one maybe two children to the family(note: we are not expecting any new additions to the family any time soon). I am looking forward to another 30 years of marriage to the best husband EVER, I am also looking forward to watching my children grow, learn, and just experience life. I am excited to be there with them every step of the way. For my next 30 years I hope to become a better, daughter, sister, friend, mother, and wife. I also want to become more physically active, i.e. cycling is my new thing and hopefully this year I will compete in a 100 mile bike ride. In my next 30 years I imagine there are more marathons in my future. I also imagine there is more school in my future. Maybe another masters degree, but this time it will be in bereavement counseling. Hmmm, I am excited for my next 30 years!
I can't end this post without sending a shout out to Cyncha on this our special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNCHA - I love being your twin! I hope that our next 30 years bring both of us much happiness and love!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Mindurs! I hope your next 30 years brings you many family trips to Bean town! I love you!
If you know me well enough, i don't remember b-days...so i am glad you blogged about it...i knew it was coming up sometime...cause you are my halloween b-day friend. I am glad you had a wonderful day!! Sounds good if you are doing a bike ride...let me know if you want to train for utah lake century with me...
Happy 30th! You look so great and have accomplished so much already. The fact you're a dem is just icing on the cake. ;) Happy Birthday!
Wow, hard to believe my babies are 30 YEARS OLD! I am not sure where time has gone. But I can tell you the next 30 years will just fly by. Savor the moments of life...they fly by sooo very quickly. I love the blogging all you girls are doing because it will help you keep track of all the precious moments...things you are sure you will never forget because they are so cute, wonderful, memorable, trying etc. However, it is cruel, but true, you do. It is nice to have some written record to review your life.
Hard to believe on my 30th birthday, we celebrated it with our 5 little ones...You and Cyncha were just over 3 months old. As I said time flies so very quickly. ENJOY!
You make me recall seeing you for the first time. I wasn't allowed in the delivery room at the beginning but joined the"party" mid-way. You were so loved then by Mom me and the Grandparents. Now you have a very large family that even loves you more. Perhaps it is because you and Cindy bring so much energy to everything you do. You are the amazing part of the equation. Always the uniter in the family we all look to you to bring us together. I love you so much I can't even express the depth. Bampa
Happy Birthday. Welcome to the 30's
Happy b-day old woman!
You have some great goals ahead of you...you will accomplish all of them. Happy Birthday, welcome to the club.
Happy Late Bday lady. Welcome to the 30 & over crowd. You are such a fun person. Let's start running again. Thanks for all you do!
Post a Comment