Waaay too cute. I loved watching Coach in his little lion outfit as he walk away from us. His little tail just swayed just so...tooo cute for words. Love you all
They both are adorable. I can't believe how big your boys are! Thanks for your post. Yes, we are Obama fans... it seems the only LDS Obama fans on our street. In fact, our neighbor across the street (who I love) saw our sign and went to the Republican office the next week and got signs for her and two other neighbors on our street. It made me laugh. It's nice to have a little political rivalry. I think there are a very small handful of democrats in our ward. We figured as much. It's nice to know we aren't the only dems floating around Salt Lake.
Oh my! I think my jaw just went through the floor! Your boys are probably the most adorable I've ever seen! This post is way too cute, it should be illegal to be that cute!!
That is awesome! I tried to get D & T to do a duo costume idea, but it wasn't happening. Can't wait to see you next week...what a fun idea...we sure miss seeing your famiy at church.
11 comments:
What a cute idea! The boys are adorable.
Waaay too cute. I loved watching Coach in his little lion outfit as he walk away from us. His little tail just swayed just so...tooo cute for words. Love you all
Ooops, I forgot to mention how "dashing" Ashie looked as the king....again....waaay too cute!
They both are adorable. I can't believe how big your boys are! Thanks for your post. Yes, we are Obama fans... it seems the only LDS Obama fans on our street. In fact, our neighbor across the street (who I love) saw our sign and went to the Republican office the next week and got signs for her and two other neighbors on our street. It made me laugh. It's nice to have a little political rivalry. I think there are a very small handful of democrats in our ward. We figured as much. It's nice to know we aren't the only dems floating around Salt Lake.
So cute I love Halloween!
Oh my! I think my jaw just went through the floor!
Your boys are probably the most adorable I've ever seen! This post is way too cute, it should be illegal to be that cute!!
I love the Narnia theme. That is the cutest lion I have ever seen.
VERY cute!
Cute costumes...I'm sure you sewed them yourself in your spare time, right?
That is awesome! I tried to get D & T to do a duo costume idea, but it wasn't happening. Can't wait to see you next week...what a fun idea...we sure miss seeing your famiy at church.
they look so cute. Love the outfits
Post a Comment