Sunday, October 19, 2008

What is a mom to do?




How could I deny him wearing his tie when he found it and excitedly asked me to put it on him. Because he is so stinking cute and because his hair was styled and looking good, I knew he could get away with this look.

4 comments:

Becky O said...

I love it! What a handsome little guy, actualy two handsome little guys. Your boys are so cute. We so need to get together soon. It has been way too long. You need to meet my little Tyce.

Glama said...

Ashie has the look...he can pull off any look he wants. Wait till next week at church and see how many little ones will be copying "the Dude" and wearing ties. I think he is starting a trend.

nersey said...

He is looking like you a little bit more each day...first the miss matched tie pretty soon he will be pointing and grunting when he wants gravy Bwahaha. He does look dashing all dressed up.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was adorable. In nursery I even told him he looked great! All those little boys love to wear ties!