What is Halloween with out the king of candy and his creepy little helper. Thanks Katie for helping us make these AWESOME costumes!
Ashie invited his nursery friends over for a Halloween party. These kids are so cute together!
Taking advantage of beautiful weather and inexpensive fun. Thanks Leydesman's for indulging me on this adventure. We had fun!
5 comments:
Cute, cute pictures. I think you are so very brave inviting all those 3 year olds and younger over for a party. I love Coach as Dracula....he rocks! Your kids are sure lucky to have you and Nafers as their parents. Halloween night was great, the soup yummy and it was fun to be with all the little spooks. Thanks for letting us be a part of the event.
You guys look awesome! Love the costumes. Jake is not one for dressing up. I would have to drug him and put the stuff on him myself before he would do that... hmm... now there's an idea! ;)
What fun parents you two are! Nate's wig totally creeps me out, but your costumes are fantastic!
I LOVE Coach's eyebrows! and you and Naphs are FUN!
I love your Halloween costumes. How cute.
Post a Comment