Thank goodness for dollar store pregnancy tests!! What is a girl to do when she starts believing she is pregnant? Well I RAN to the nearest dollar store to stock up on pregnancy tests. Yes, folks I buy my pregnancy tests in bulk from the dollar store, because the tests are only a dollar I can buy ten at the price you get one from the grocery store. No I didn't take ten pregnancy tests, but maybe I used two or possibly three. The good news is I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! (like I would break the news to my family over the internet).
I guess the point of my story is stop asking if I am pregnant because it is really starting to play with my mind.
Just incase you missed the part where I said I AM NOT PREGNANT, I thought I would state it again I AM NOT PREGNANT!
6 comments:
I got asked if I was pregnant too (before I was) when I would wear those tops that kind of look like maternity, but are not... just the style.
I get my pregnancy tests at the dollar store too :)
I'm sorry, but I think this is hilarious! It's amazing what the power of suggestion can do to a person! I'm glad to hear that you are not pregnant before you want to be. Thanks for sharing. . . .and for the record-NO, you do NOT look pregnant!
you are so funny! and I don't think you look pregnant at all! :)
What a funny story! I can see myself doing the same thing just to be 100% sure that I'm not pregnant.
Oh! This is so exciting! Maybe this time you will have a girl! I still can't believe you didn't call to tell me! Bahhahaa...
I surprised you didn't have Jenny go get the pregnancy tests at the dollar store...She could run the control test again on the cheap dollar store pregnancy test. This time she could be the "control" person who is pregnant testing the accuracy. Great story...
Post a Comment