Coach got his first hair cut the other day. I've been reluctant about cutting his hair because I liked his curly locks at the back of his head. Plus I think I really wanted to hold onto my baby forever and I knew by cutting his hair his look would change to more of a toddler. Sad :( I finally let Coaches hair be cut after my SIL made fun of Coaches mullet. Whaaaat a mullet I never saw it as that I only saw it as curly locks. Truth be told I miss Coaches curly locks even if they have a mulletesq look to them. Hopefully they grow back!
Naphs the brave soul he is cut both boys hair. It started out being easy, but unfortunately the boys got bored with it pretty fast and wiggled and screamed for the majority of the haircut. With that said I think he did an awesome job! I know I would never attempt to cut any of my family members hair - not even the dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment