Some time ago in Nursery, Ashie's teachers gave a lesson on the Holy Ghost. Well during the lesson D, one of the cute boys in the class shouts out Ooooo ghosts scary, to that Ashie chimes in yeah spooky scary. Since that lesson the only ghost Ashie knows is the Holy Ghost so whenever he wants to be spooky he uses his best ghost voice and yells Oooooooo Holy Ghost. This is usually done while wearing a blanket over his head and chasing his brother through out the house. It is pretty cute, but I think our next family home evening lesson should be on the Holy Ghost and how he loves us and is there to help.
Kids can be so stinking cute!!!
4 comments:
I am literally laughing out loud! I guess it is a good thing that the only Ghost he knows about is the Holy Ghost... I guess we know you aren't showing the Polterguist at your house! What a cute little dude! I hope his Arm is feeling better!
We are learning a wonderful vocabulary from these little ones. Ahie's thoughts on the "Holy Ghost" ranks up there with Sam's views on "Snackrament". When I was about 8 years old Margie Heinholdt, my friend from down the street coaxed me into staying after Sunday School for Fast meeting. Taking the Church at it's word I agreed to go to the "short" fast meeting and was sadly disapointed that there was another meaning to the word "fast".
Yeah! My son does the same thing as far as relating to the Holy Ghost, and it was from that same nursery lesson...hmmm.
LOL! At least we are getting something to stick in nursery aside from being entertained by all those funny kids. I love nursery!
Post a Comment