No I am not talking about the BMW that is a status car, you know the type. I am talking about the Big Mormon Wagon. My love of BMW's began when I was in Young Women's and all of the leaders that I adored/idolized had them. Seriously, these women were perfect, they were beautiful (so beautiful in fact, the young men in the ward nick-named them Barbie and Skipper), they had great homes, cute husbands, and adorable children. I guess in my adolecent head I figured having the BMW was the magic element that created the perfect life. Not really but it couldn't hurt having one.
I realized tonight as I was driving down the street in my Big Mormon Wagon with the windows down and playing U2 "With or Without You" at full blast, that I finally arrived!!

Did I mention that I made buying me a Big Mormon Wagon a condition of marriage. Thanks for following through babes, I love you and as far as I am concerned we have a perfect life together!
4 comments:
At $4 a gallon, I'll stick with my hybrid. Does this mean the Audi is gonezo?
I remember the dream of which you speak. Knowing the husbands of the Barbies you won again!
No the Audi is still in perfect working condition. We had to finally part ways with the Prizm. man that car got good gas mileage - I am sorry to see it go. It just wasn't worth the expense of fixing it any more.
As for our choice of a gas guzzler - the Toyota Sequia has the best mpg rating, almost as good as a mini-van. And yes we are at the juncture in our lives where he have to buy a bigger car because when we have our next kid we will be forced out of a sadan. Someday my brother you will reach that juncture.
Nate drives the BMW to work and we only fill it up once a week.
I love our BMW. It is comfy but it leaves lots of room to let the kids mess up! Get some storage totes for the back you will need it!
Post a Comment