The only picture I have of myself is the one I took with photo booth on my Mac. I guess I should let Naphs be behind the camera a little more often.Take a little trip
I thought this was a fun post that I found on my friend Melanie's blog. Share your memories of ME and remember keep it PG! He!He! I am only kidding like I ever did anything wrong. Wink!
1. Add a comment on my blog, leaving one memory that you and I (or Naphs, or both of us) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
7 comments:
Here is a memory? remember when we were in zions and walking on the trail from landscape arch and i started running and screaming snake and made you loose one of your 9 lives...?? ahh...good times...
Also sharing a sleeping bag with me and darla because mine was stuck in the locked car when we did the wind rivers...not such good times, but definitely a memory i won't forget.
Maybe this doesn't count as a memory, but the only thing that kept me going at the end of my pregnancy wtih Jace while I was at work was knowing you were just an email away, and you had just done it-it you could do it, I could do it too! You will never know how much it meant to me that you'd check in and see how I was feeling. It's definitely the little things in life...
I remember the first time I met you on the bus to Oakcrest. You and Cindy were the only girls that went out of your way to be nice to me. I really appreciated the new friendship. You were probably bribed by your dad. I also have lots of memories at your house in SSL laughing in the kitchen. I also remember your birthday party at the old house your dad made chili and we played games all night it was so much fun! Not to mention Spot the Dawg. Thanks for always being a friend and always making times fun.
I remember thinking who is this girl that keeps breaking my BIL's heart and when is she going to decide that she's supposed to marry him.
My memory of Naphers is when J and I walked into their house before we were married and he was laying on the couch in his gym shorts and that's all - he acted embarrassed.
oh...and who would ever say that Coach looked like he had a mullet - ok, I'm pretty sure it was me...but I said it in the most loving way possible, I would love to give my baby a mullet
I can't remember why, but I remember the time the firemen came and they shaved a part of your head upstairs in the hallway. Did they give you stitches, or did they take you somewhere for the stitches? I just remember the horrible job they did shaving your head, and how brave Mom said you were.
...and then there was the time that you fell from the counter and bit through your tongue, more stitches. Mom said you were very brave and just stuck your tongue out to be sewn up.
I don't remember you being particularly clumsy...but I don't think I ever got stitches...
My favorite Mindurs stories have to do with her underware. 1. the time Missy and Jenny Read removed your underware while on the trampoline without taking off your shorts! 2. When Andres your high school crush came over to trash your spotless room for prom and I being a hatefull 12 year old sister pulled ALL of your panties out clean and dirty and strewn them all over your room...timeless!!!
Post a Comment