Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whirl wind summer part IV

Scientific Superhero Camp, Club U 2010
Ashie attended a week long summer camp at the U and had a blast! Naphs and I signed Ashie up for camp so he can get use to being dropped off with complete strangers in an educational setting. He didn't even protest or complain, he just made friends and had a blast. Ashie spent the week visiting BYU (gasp, I know), bowling, making his own play dough, swimming, playing group games, pretending to be superhero, and swimming in Pineview Lake. Mom enjoyed carpooling to and from work with this little superhero and hearing all about his grand adventures.

Family Reunions

Joseph Fielding Smith, Jr. and Zella Farr Smith Family Reunion 2010
Uncle D and his boys. What a handsome bunch.
My favorite women in the whole wide world (minus Aunt Louise who is not pictured) I love my Aunties! Can you tell they all freshened up their lipstick before the picture. Don't you dare take a picture of any of these ladies without their lipstick.
My handsome boys or should I say silly boys!

Joseph Fielding Smith Family Reunion 2010
Next year I am in charge of the Saturday events for this family reunion. Any fun ideas are welcome.


Still to come the Landes 2010 family reunion...

No comments: