Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whirl wind summer part III

Our out of state cousins visit! Well at least a quarter of them. We love our cousins and wish they could live closer.
Slip and sliding with the cousins.


Mountain adventures with the cousins.
Aren't these two adorable?! I love Belle's beautiful red hair and Davis' curly locks!Uncle Steve is the BEST!

Cousin wrestling match.
Boating with the cousins
Swimming in the lake was by far Ashie and Coaches favorite part. Belle loved floating in the tube.
I think this kid needs a boat of his own.
Sunday dinner and birthday celebrations with the family.
Sunset on the front lawn with the family can't be beat. Especially when Uncle Steve is around to climb on.
Every good family event ends with a flag retiring ceremony. What you don't have 30 foot flag pole in your front yard? Bampa does and he couldn't be happier. The grand kiddies enjoyed what will probably become a family tradition. We love you Bampa!


We love our cousins and hope they come and visit again real soon! Next time be sure to bring the Massachusetts and Texas cousins.

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Okay! I CAN'T stand it anymore! I cannot believe how much the kids have changed since I last saw pictures. That is sad in itself. It is sad enough that we NEVER play with our cousins, and haven't even met some of them... but when you can hardly pick them out in a picture it is just the saddest thing EVER!