Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coaches Birthday

I know this is late, but at least we haven't hit the 6 month marker. Coach is now 3 (pretty much 3 1/2) and is such an awesome kid. We are so glad that he is a part of our family! He certainly keeps life interesting. Just a little more about Coach:
  • He adores his big brother and plays very well with him
  • He can be a stubborn little guy, but we still love him
  • His favorite color is blue
  • He needs a good night sleep in order to function
  • He loves Scooby Doo
  • His favorite food is Mac and Cheese
  • He would live on junk food if I would let him
  • He is the cuddliest little guy I know. Naphs and I don't mind Coach sleeping in our bed because he snuggles right into you and stays there all night. We love our cuddle bug!
Coach asked for a Superhero birthday party. Superman is his all time favorite superhero. Below are some photo's of Coach and his superhero friends.

Cupcakes made especially for our superherosSnack timeSuperhero flight trainingSuperhero dig
Superhero training camp


1 comment:

Mark and Kimmi said...

How adorable! Love Mr. Incredible!
-Kimmi