Today was Ashie's first day of kindergarten and he loved it! Well at least I think he did. All I could get him to tell me about was recess. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall so I could actually see what he did and how he acted. I am sure he was as charming and fun as ever. I just hope his teacher thinks he is a good kid and most importantly that she treats him well.
Look out kindergarten here comes Ashie. What a handsome little devil in his new school clothes. I let him pick out his outfit and in the end made him change it because I wanted him to look his very best. Oh and boy does he. No worries he was content picking out which pair of Scooby doo underware he got to wear. I love little boys they are so easy going.




The terd didn't even look back when he walked into school. I guess it was a good thing because he didn't need to see his mom crying. When did my baby get so big.
1 comment:
Clone wars! Nice choice Ashy! We are all very excited for you. Now your Auntie Missletoes is going to cry too.
Post a Comment