Tonight we had the cub scouts over for our weekly meeting and Ashie had a grand old time. I love it because he thinks the scouts come over purely for his enjoyment. Ashie loves to direct the scouts around and show off all of his toys. While the boys were in the basement playing with Ashie's toys he ran upstairs and grabbed a handful of cookies. On his way down the stairs he explained to me that he got the boys a treat. Once downstairs he said "boy's I have cookies" and began passing them out to each boy. He is such a good host - I love it!
2 comments:
That is so cute-I'm glad he's enjoying having the cub scouts around! I hope you are too! :)
Oh how cute. Daylen's loving scouts. He talks about you guys non stop. Thanks for being such great scout leader!!
Post a Comment