It only took me 5hrs and 46 mins. to run the marathon. I didn't make good time, but I wasn't going for time, my goal was finishing the marathon. Click here for the results page, you can find my results by my last name.
Now that I've completed my goal of running a marathon I am now contemplating beating my time by at least an hour in next years marathon. Don't get me wrong I am not a huge running fan. I am just getting greedy and want to better myself by improving my time. Yikes, I hope this doesn't turn into an obsession.
3 comments:
It is a disease. It has to be, why else would anyone do it again?
I am with you, I would LOVE to go sub 5. Funny how when Ironwoman suggested it (meaning, "kick it into gear") during the marathon I found enough strength deep within to give her the stink eye, but not actually pick up the pace. It probably would have been easier to kick it up Monday then go through all of the training again for next year. When will I be happy?
Good luck in your persuit!
Hi Mindy- Good job on running a marathon, that's impressive! I've checked our your families blog or those that I can find. I can't beleive Steve in Law school? Wow. What route did you go through to find my blog? Crazy small world huh.
Man, I wish that I had that "greedy" need. My thighs would be thanking me right now... oh wait, they would be gone if I ran like you do.
Congratulations on completing your goal!
Post a Comment