I've posted some not so flattering pictures of me along the marathon route as proof that I really did run it. Grrrrrrr!!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
PURE FRUSTRATION!
So the results from the Salt Lake Marathon are in and mine are NOT posted. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Yup, that's right folks I ran 26.2 miles and the stupid little chip attached to my shoe didn't even track me (well at least that is what I am assuming). I don't understand it when I ran through the start line I heard it beep, when I ran through the two tracking stations along the route I heard it beep and when I ran across the finish line I heard it beep. So WHERE ARE MY RESULTS? I've e-mailed the Salt Lake Marathon people and the marathon tracking people for the last two days and no answers. Tomorrow I am going to make some phone calls using my not so nice voice. I want to know what has happened.
I've posted some not so flattering pictures of me along the marathon route as proof that I really did run it. Grrrrrrr!!!!
This is a picture of all the runners ready to start the race. The marathon runners and the half marathon runners started at the same place. There were tons of people. I don't think I started the race until 7 minutes after the official start time.

While running the marathon a saw a couple of heavy people who were braving the marathon and the thought that came to my head was good for them for taking on such a challenge. Well when I saw the pictures that were taking of me running the marathon I couldn't help but wonder how many people looked at me along the way and said good for her for taking on such a challenge. Bah Ha Ha!
Yes folks that is me crossing the finish line! Here is my proof!
I've posted some not so flattering pictures of me along the marathon route as proof that I really did run it. Grrrrrrr!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mindy You are the BOMB! You look great! You put me to shame! I am so proud of you! You accomplished one of the most difficult physical challenges and I am so happy for you! Good Job Mindy!
I forgot to tell you, congrats on the run! I don't think I am brave enough to do that!!!! :)
Can we really trust technology these days? Sorry about the lost tracking. I hope they find your results somewhere...you deserve to know.
Post a Comment