Friday, February 1, 2008

On a positive note!


I've been a little negative lately so I thought I would end the week on a positive note. Yesterday we took Ashie in to the doctor because he spiked another fever. The poor little guy has an ear infection. You may ask what is so positive about an ear infection? Well it's all how you look at it - I am thankful for an ear infection because he is now on antibiotics, which means any other nasty bugs in Ashie's system will now be killed off. Ashie has only been taking the antibiotics for 24 hrs. now and you wouldn't believe how good his chickenpox are looking. I know, I know, antibiotics don't get rid of chickenpox; they do however get rid of skin infections forming in chickenpox.

So for today I am thankful........

For ANTIBIOTICS!

For a sweet husband who brought tulips home to brighten my day! Thanks my love!

For a friend who called last night to invite me to go running on an indoor track! Thanks Amanda!

For another friend who stopped by today to bring Ashie a get-well package! Thanks Brynn!

For a sister who came over for a visit! Thanks Nersey!

For two beautiful boys who brighten my day everyday! Thanks Ashie and Coach!

For a loving dog who is always at my side! Thanks Mazie!

For chocolate ice cream, which helps me keep my sanity!

For blogging buddies who provide entertaining reading material!

And for all of my friends and family who love and support me each and everyday!

I love you all!

1 comment:

nersey said...

No problamo Minderino! It was good to get out of my house. The beans and I were happy to have a fun place to go. Ashie was a champ I can't believe how good he looks!