What a cute idea. I think I will make one with Camden-he loves, loves,loves cars and to get to paint his own garage! What a fun mom.
awesome! looks like you guys had fun! Lets trade sometime, we will throw your kids around and you can make cool crafts with ours! :)
Hey, you might want to delete that comment, it is a virus! :) yeah for Mac's :)
We are totally stealing this idea... but only because we can't come over to play.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute idea. I think I will make one with Camden-he loves, loves,loves cars and to get to paint his own garage! What a fun mom.
awesome! looks like you guys had fun! Lets trade sometime, we will throw your kids around and you can make cool crafts with ours! :)
Hey, you might want to delete that comment, it is a virus! :) yeah for Mac's :)
We are totally stealing this idea... but only because we can't come over to play.
Post a Comment