
Who knew that 45 degree weather could be so lovely? Seriously, it is so nice out today, the sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing. It is funny how your perspective changes with the weather. If it were fall/early winter and 45 degrees outside I would be moaning how cold it was. Not today my friends after a long snowy very COLD winter this 45 degree stuff is so lovely! I hope it only gets better from here on out!
3 comments:
Amen, sista!
OK, that was weird. I was about to write "Amen, sista" and then saw the post from Jennifer. Weird. We must be long-lost sisters or something. Anyway, I was also very glad it was so warm today. I didn't even wear a coat, just a light sweater. Let's just hope spring comes sooner rather than later!
I had a hard time paying attention in church, all I wanted to was go and find a nice slab of red rock to bask in. Bring on the spring, I am done with snow!
Post a Comment