Mom's lost it; last night we ate like savages under the kitchen table. Being cooped up in the house is finally getting to her. Actually it was pretty fun; we pretended that we were in a cave and that we were eating worms in a mud sauce. The best part is....
we could be as MESSY as we wanted!


Even brother joined in on the fun!


The wild beast was uncaged and sent in on clean up duty!

Signed Ashie
4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. The only bad part is we don't have a dog to clean it up.
We are totally stealing this idea! ...but maybe we will wait until we have a crawler on the scene to clean up.
You are such a cute mommy miss Mindy! I love the idea! I am sure the kids got a kick out of it too!
I like that Ashie got such a sweet action shot of Mazie liking her lips! It was fun hanging out with you and the sick kiddies, give me a ring if you ever need a sister palydate!
Post a Comment