Coach is now 9 months old. I know can you believe it? This 9 months certainly went a lot faster than Coaches 9 months of gestation. Below are Coaches stats and I added Ashie's for comparison......
Coach 9 month stats
Height 29"
Weight 21.15
Head Circ. 17.7
Ashie 9 month stats
Height 28.5"
Weight 21.6
Head Circ. 18.5
I think it is funny that their stats are virtually the same. I guess I only know how to make one prototype.
4 comments:
Amen to the 9 months gestation comment! Pregnancy seems to drag on, yet after the kid is out, we always ask ourself where the time has gone.
Yes, I'm back to the blogging world. It's taken awhile, but hopefully I'm back for good (or until one of us gets sick, injured, or we go on vacation... pretty much the only three things that keeps me from blogging these days. :) )
It looks like you guys are doing well, besides the stitches. :) I love the pic of Coach looking up at Mazie, as he approaches her dog dish. You wonder what she's thinking! :)
Mazie is thinking blasted kids have taken over my home now they think they can take over my dog dish. Poor dog!
AND extraordinarily handsome!!!
And a darling prototype it is!
Post a Comment