Once all the chickenpox have burst and start scabbing over your child is no longer contagious. So basically when chickenpox are at their most noticeable state they are no longer contagious. I still don't dare to take Ashie out in public for fear of being shunned for having pox on his face. Hopefully we can join the rest of the world by the first of next week! We are all going stir crazy in this house, especially mom!
Coach still hasn't caught chickenpox - I am hoping the good antibodies he is receiving in my breast milk will keep him chickenpox free. Only time will tell - keep your fingers crossed! I surely do not want to see round two of chickenpox – yuk!
4 comments:
What a handsome little dude! He looks cute even with all the pox!
I'm glad it's coming to an end. I would go crazy being trapped in the house.
Poor guy! It sounds like you're almost home-free though. Hopefully Coach doesn't get it! Get better fast!!
Ashy, you are looking really pathetic. I hope you are milking it for all it is worth...
Post a Comment