Monday, January 21, 2008

Let's get out and play Tuesday's


I don't know about you, but as a kid I lOVED to play. I was constantly over at the Losser's do something with their fun crazy family. Being home all the time was hard on me, even now I get sick of being trapped in the house all week. That is why I am initiating let's get out and play Tuesday's. The goal is to get out of the house every Tuesday and do something fun! Everyone is invited and if you have any ideas of places to go please let me know. We are going to start our first let's get out and play date at my house (I know, I won't get out of the house, but those of you who come over will). So tomorrow TUESDAY come over around 10:00 a.m. and enjoy some time away from your house and let the little ones enjoy time playing with one another. Please bring a healthy snack to share. Call me if you need directions to my house.

Here are some of my ideas of places we can go - what do you think?
Sweets Taffy Factory
the play area at South Towne Mall
McDonalds
Hill Airforce Base
the Museum of Natural History at the U

I hope to see you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Korrin said...

I would love to come, unfortunately I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 10:30. Hope I can make it to another one.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Just for a play date for you and your friends, Boondocks rules for kids and it is dead right now becasue the older ones are in school. it is 3.50 each to let your kids play on the playground they have...it kicks mcdonalds trash and on the plus side it is actually clean. I take easton there with my friends up here a few times a month just to get out...then you spend like 2 bucks more to let them play the kid games and ski ball. it is totally worth it.
also when it gets warmer, the farm at Thanksgiving Point is great as well. have fun.
oh also, Bouncin' off the Walls is really fun as well. I think they have "kids under 8 time" or something like that once a week...and it is pretty cheap too.