One of his most favorite things in the world is taking a bath. Once he hears the bath water filling the tub he comes running. Most of the time I have enough presence of mind to strip him down before turning on the bathtub. Sometimes I don't and here is the result...
A child so excited to be in the tub that he jumps in fully clothed, diaper and all. The silly part is he doesn't even seem to mind.
I love this little guy; he makes us laugh everyday!
8 comments:
Ha Ha that is funny! I have a picture of Boston doing that one time after he got out and had his pajamas on but he wanted to go back with Brooklyn for more fun!
What a cutie, I can't wait to play with him some more!
We love that little snuggle-puss too. He is so cute and loving and he absolutely adores his older brother!
Coach:
Bring your Mom and Dad and big brother to the cabin Friday for some sleigh riding. You are way cool!
Looks likes the Smith mermaid gene has surfaced in our little coach. H e is such a funny little guy, you can seriously watch his face and see the wheels turning!
Love it! By the way, your bath tub looks heavenly? I would to come over and soak for awhile. ;) How are you guys doing? Still thinking about the SL 1/2? I would love to have you.
LOL. That is very cute.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Post a Comment