Monday, January 5, 2009

Its just a phase...


Ashie is in this phase where he only refers to his dad by his first name. I giggle every time I hear him do this, thus encouraging the bad behavior. Has any of your kids gone through a phase like this?

4 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

yup...easton called mackay by his name for about a year...and now he does it when he doesn't listen...i think they all do it. =)

The Redhead said...

That is so funny! I love when my kids do that, I too encourage the first name calling with my laughs. Ellie was an early talker and I swear it was just after a year that she started referring to her dad as Lance. I laughed so hard every time. Its just what they hear from their mom so why not?!

Missletoe said...

Fabulous Ashy pic.
I don't think my kids have gone through this.. they have the opposite problem of not knowing what our names are. We are like an old couple who call each other "Ma" and "Pa"...or something like that.

Tamra said...

Oh I love that picture!! Sophee is kind of going through that. She likes to say "daddy is Mark" and then call him Mark with a little grin. I think it is so cute. But hey, they all learn really quickly nothing gets them what they want like a sweet, cute "daddy. . . " What dad can resist that.