So what if he actually never kicks the ball
He at least is making friends along the way!
So what if he spends most of his time twirling in the net,
He is learning what it means to be on a team!
Ashie's favorite things about soccer are: his new jersey, his new soccer shoes, and running very fast.
My favorite thing about soccer is the pride I feel at watching my boy try his very hardest!
You go Ashie my soccer super star!
9 comments:
you should sign him up with easton in spring soccer!
I think we will be doing spring soccer as well. Where will you be doing it?
I love soccer, everyone is a star just for running! Go Asher.
How cute. Isn't it so fun to watch the kids that age? I love it! You go Asher, I would totally twirl in the net with you!!!
Ashie is wonderful. I love how those little feet never stop moving. If they give an award for number of steps taken he will be the most valuable player.
The best part is running out some of that ENERGY!
Soccer with little kids is so fun! It is like a mass of chaos that was intended to be organized. Have tons of fun!!
and still no pics of Coach's cast? I'm shaking my head
UPDATE!!!UPDATE!!!UPDATE!!!
Post a Comment