Every year we get a new set of birds that move into our hanging plants and every year they lay eggs so that we can watch the babies grow. It is so fun, but at the same time I worry about those little birdies all the time. Nate just recently transplanted the baby birds into a new hanging pot and I was so concerned that the mommy bird wouldn't come back. The good news is she did and the babies are doing well. So cute!!!
3 comments:
Fun! We need to transplant ours but I don't have anywhere else to put them, they are pooping up a storm on my door! :)
Since you were a little girl you have had a soft spot for critters of all types. One of the great gifts that makes you such a great Mom and Aunt. I love you.
I was going to take the kids to Tracy Aviary, but instead we'll just come to your house.
Post a Comment