So my cute little brother is getting married (CONGRATS Brian and Melissa!) and that means I am going to be a brides maid. What I am in search of is coupons and lots of them. If you or anyone else you know has a HAPPENINGS BOOK I heard there is a coupon for the PERFECT DRESS in there. I have lots a sisters plus myself who have to buy brides maids outfits and any bit of savings helps. Just leave me a comment if you are willing to share your coupon with me and then I will contact you. THANKS!!!!!
4 comments:
I will snag my moms book for you when she gets back in town! :)
Thanks Lyndee!!!!! I just need a coupon for the Perfect Dress.
I have the coupon too. Email me you address.
We have a coupon book. If you tell me which coupon I belive my mother in law has a book too and I can grab hers. Hope your trip to Mexico is so fun and relaxing.
Post a Comment