Ashie loved watching the cliff divers. I had to stay below because there is no way I could walk up steep stairs with no railings. Nate and Ashie are much braver than I. Ah good times!
I didn't know you were taking the kids...you are brave.Some people say that your children behave much better on vacation. Is that true? I'm glad you were able to get away from chaotic life.
WOW! That looks awesome! It looks like you guys had a great time. too bad you had to come back to this rainy weather.
So, did your brother and dad tell you about my "idiot moment" at your parents' house today? Yes, I got stuck going backwards down the driveway. Thank goodness that rock at the bottom of the hill was there or else I would have been in the ditch! Tell your dad and brother thanks again. They saved me! Man, I'm a moron! I was there getting some stamp sets from Natalie, the neighbor. I was told many have done that before when it had been snowy. Well, I didn't have the snow to blame it on. Not one of my greatest moments, for sure!
3 comments:
I am ready to go right now! Thanks for being great traveling company. You have some great pictures
I didn't know you were taking the kids...you are brave.Some people say that your children behave much better on vacation. Is that true? I'm glad you were able to get away from chaotic life.
WOW! That looks awesome! It looks like you guys had a great time. too bad you had to come back to this rainy weather.
So, did your brother and dad tell you about my "idiot moment" at your parents' house today? Yes, I got stuck going backwards down the driveway. Thank goodness that rock at the bottom of the hill was there or else I would have been in the ditch! Tell your dad and brother thanks again. They saved me! Man, I'm a moron! I was there getting some stamp sets from Natalie, the neighbor. I was told many have done that before when it had been snowy. Well, I didn't have the snow to blame it on. Not one of my greatest moments, for sure!
Post a Comment