Heavenly Father entrusted "the boys" to you and Nate because you are such great parents. I am looking so forward to this next week when we are all in Mazatlan together. Ole!
Being a Mom is the best! I never really understood how much I must have been loved by my Mom and Dad until I had my own little ones. I loved each one so very much and it helped me to understand how much I must have been loved and cherished by my folks. Your love as a Mom just multiples and magnifies with each new addition. We are so greatly blessed to be Mom's. I love you and all the other little Phrogs and their little Phrogbottoms.
4 comments:
That is so cute. I love the how they took turns. How cute to have two little boys. Im sure they are great little buddies. Being a mom is the best.
Mindurs:
Heavenly Father entrusted "the boys" to you and Nate because you are such great parents. I am looking so forward to this next week when we are all in Mazatlan together. Ole!
Being a Mom is the best! I never really understood how much I must have been loved by my Mom and Dad until I had my own little ones. I loved each one so very much and it helped me to understand how much I must have been loved and cherished by my folks. Your love as a Mom just multiples and magnifies with each new addition. We are so greatly blessed to be Mom's. I love you and all the other little Phrogs and their little Phrogbottoms.
Sweetest progression of pictures ever!
Post a Comment