Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spring Happiness!

For Valentines my sweet boys gave me long life tulips that you get to watch grow and enjoy for weeks. I love these tulips because they bring life into the house at the end of a looooong winter. If you are interested in getting your own you can pick them up at your nearest Costco. Otherwise just enjoy watching mine grow. I will be posting their progress on the sidebar of my blog. Enjoy!

Costco brought me more spring happiness this week because it is strawberry season and they are selling BIG RED DELICIOUS STRAWBERRIES! I love strawberries! The strawberries are kind of expensive, but totally worth it after a looooong winter of eating apples, bananas, and oranges.

5 comments:

nersey said...

I love the new look on the blog! I am also now jonez'n for a costco trip I am soo ready for gardening and eating strawberries as big as my fist.

Glama said...

Wow, there is nothing better than Costco strawberries after a long winter. I can honestly say they sound better than ice cream right now!

Mindurs said...

I can honestly say they are! But if you topped vanilla ice cream with these delicious strawberries you will get your ice cream craving back! YUMMY!

Unknown said...

I want a Costco by my house sooooo bad. I cant wait until the one on Bangerter is done. Good for you for being willing to make the drive to the existing ones.

Alicia said...

I want your tulips! Are they hard to keep alive? I have a black thumb when it comes to growing things and keeping them alive! Its sad but true! I'm reading your comments about all this ice cream...now I want ice cream. see what leaving you a message does? it makes me want to eat..LOL :)
HA HA HA!

-Alicia Fore