Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random Thoughts

Here are a few of the random thoughts that came into my head while running the BIG 13 yesterday.

Who came up with the idea of running a marathon? And who decided that running a continuous 26.5 miles is okay for the human body? Who is crazy enough to run multiple marathons? AND WHAT ON EARTH IS COMPELLING ME TO RUN THIS MARATHON?

5 comments:

Di said...

I so agree with your questions... running is a hard thing for me so good for you for taking it on.

Missletoe said...

All those thoughts hit me like a ton of bricks this morning as I took my first step out of bed.

Amanda Bishop said...

I have had those same questions before...we will have fun though!

Angie said...

You and Amanda will do so well! What an accomplishment you will have under your belt when you have completed the Marathon! Keep it up! You guys have the best endurance!

jamieleighcall said...

Did I not know you had a c-section too? Was Coach a c-section? Why did you end up having it done? Maybe I've heard this story before, but I'm not remembering it.

PS You are crazy! 26 miles sounds like pure torture... I could never do it. Good luck!!!