This is us at the U gymnastics meet, we sure did enjoy ourselves! Well all except Coach he wanted to crawl around on the dirty arena floor and mean mom wouldn't let him. Needless to say we only lasted one rotation at the meet. Ashie was sorely disappointed when we left, he actually wanted to stay and watch. When we were leaving the Huntsman Center he started to cry and told his dad that he wanted to stay with the Utes. That's our boy. Go Utes!
When I put Ashie down to bed tonight he insisted that I sing him the Utah man sir song multiple times. Doesn't get any better than that! Go Utes!
4 comments:
What cute boys! Asher is such a sweetheart in nursery. I love the tulips. Running really? I still don't get the love of running, I am hoping eventually I will.
Now that is an event I truely enjoy at the old Huntsman center! Go Utes! ...and go Ashie!
Every time I have ever held Ashie I sing the Utah Man Sir song as he gallops on my knee. I think I should get some credit for the ute love, I'm just say'n.... Seriously the boys get cuter every time I see them!
Tyler and I love going to the gymnastic meets. I don't dare take Tyden quite yet. Go Utes!
Post a Comment