Saturday, February 16, 2008

10 Miles Baby!


Count them 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! That's right I ran 10 miles today and am so stinking proud of myself! I've been afraid to take the plunge and run a 10 mile stretch, but now that is done it wasn't that bad! Of course the run was made a lot easier by the wonderful new shoes and the Ipod/Nike mileage tracker that my sweet Valentine got me (thank-you Naphurs). Yes, when you have proper equipment the run is a lot easier. Next week I am going to conquer the big 13. Yikes!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Mindy: I am so proud of you! What a an amazing accomplishment! You and Amanda are going to rock at this Marathon! I am so proud of you for sticking with it! and I totally dig your shoes!

Missletoe said...

You go girl! I spent Saturday taking the day off to heal. It was actually a lot harder mentally than going oout for the long run. But I got over it!

Go big 13!!!

nersey said...

Go Mindy Go!