Thursday, December 13, 2007
Look what I got in the mail today
So in the mail today I got my annual Christmas card from my OBGYN's office. I couldn't wait to see what the card looked like this year. Last years card had a picture of the two male doctors in the office dressed exactly the same and their nurses dressed in the same color outfits, but not exactly the same. Well whenever anyone saw the card they thought the two males being dressed the same meant they were gay lovers and the girls were their daughters. To be honest, I would have thought the same thing had it not been my doctor. Well I posted this years card below and I can't tell if this card is funny or creepy; I am leaning more towards creepy. You tell me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Lady! I am going to have to agree with you... a little creepy for my taste, but I can also see some humor in it... Creepy.
It was fun playing with you at Bunco tonight.
Oh my funny... I almost peed my pants.... Guys should try those foot things out more often.... I wonder if they had to "rock off" to be the catching Dr. instead of the table Dr... I want funny Dr.s too.... Love it.....
Creepy, but I would love to work in an office with bosses like that. he he he.
Wow, what a bold statement. I think it is great!!! It is am image I will not forget soon!
Goodness.....I laughed and laughed. I am going with funny. But you all know, I am a wee bit twisted.
Post a Comment