Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy 27th (wink) Birthday my hot hubby!




It's Naphurs birthday today so I thought I would write a public blog about my wonderful hubby!

Naphurs is the best father and husband; he is very involved in our lives and loves to spend time with us! Even if we tend to be grumpy some days.

I started dating Naphurs when I was 19 years old. As a 19 year old I wasn't ready to settle down and date one person seriously, let alone get married. During our 4 years of dating - that is right I said 4 years! Naphurs stuck it through a lot. He knew that at least and I am saying at the very least I would break-up with him twice a year (typically around general conference). He even proposed to me a second time after I denied him once. Thanks sweetie for sticking around and putting up with an immature 19 to 23 year old me.

After we were married Naphurs wanted to share the world with me. For our honeymoon we went to Paris and every year after that we would visit another country and at least one major city in the United States. We've been to London, Rome, Hawaii, D.C., Seattle, Boston, Orlando, San Diego, San Francisco, Arizona, and Vegas. Ah good times! Our traveling has slowed down since we've bought the house and had the kids, but I am pretty sure we will pick it up again when we can.

Naphurs loves his little boys. I think he really enjoys seeing two little guys that look just like him. He loves to wrestle with his boys, read stories to his boys, and just hang with his boys! He also is a good daddy to Mazie his puppy dog. He is the one who bathes and brushes her beautiful hair. THANKS DADDY - WE LOVE YOU!

Naphurs is a very thoughtful husband; he takes care of me when I am sick, he loves to tell me I am beautiful, and he always does more then his share of the house work. I LOVE YOU BABES, YOU ARE THE BEST!

4 comments:

Bam Pah said...

Nate: Happy Birthday. You are a very special Son to us. We are blessed to have you in our family and comment regularly on how attentive you are to Mindurs and how much you love "the boys".

Hope you are having a special birthday.

Mindurss: What a great blog you have provided posterity. Dad

Missletoe said...

Happy Birthday Naphurs! Boy am I glad to hear you are 27!...that makes me about 24. I was almost a decade off!

Glama said...

Bampa and I have often commented how happy Napher's hung in there. He is a great Dad and Husband. Thanks for putting up with the rest of us....Happy Birthday

Glama said...

We are all glad Napher's hung in there. He is the best Dad and a wonderful husband. Thanks for taking such good care of our Mindurs and Boys...Happy Belated Birthday.