For Ash's 10th birthday we spent the day at Seven Peaks with some of our favorite cousins and Aunt's and Uncle's.
We had a blast! How could we not with this crowd.
Uncle Steve was too chicken to go on the big slides alone so he paid Ash and Alisha $1 each if they joined him. They timidly agreed and then had so much fun.
That night we celebrated again this time with Grandma Connie and a Ding Dong birthday cake.1. He can easily be bribed
2. He is always up for an adventure
3. He is so sweet to his little brothers. When TLex is crying in his bed at night Ash goes in to comfort him or will invite Lex and Bry in bed with him.
4. He loves reading. He is on the 5th Harry Potter Book
5. Ash came home from school announcing he will be running for President of the school. I guess the politician blood runs deep in our family. Turns out the school doesn't have a student President but all who came to the meeting were invited to be on Student Council. He loves his role on Student Council.
6. He is daring, he loves roller coasters. The faster the better.
7. He will go on roller coasters with out me. I love this the most as I hate roller coasters.
8. He loves playing basketball with his Rec team. Even though he complains and whines about it, I know better.
9. He is a talker and loves telling random stories to strangers.
10. He loves making up games and playing with his brothers. I love listening to them all play so nicely together.





No comments:
Post a Comment