My sweet boy chose to baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Coach, Mom and dad are very proud of your choice to be baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I hope that you will be able to listen to the spirit through out your life and that you will continue to be an example of compassion and love to your brothers.
All the crazy cousins who came to support my boy.
Asher had 5 teeth pulled this morning at the dentist office and he still gave an excellent talk on the Holy Ghost.
Grandma Connie
Grandpa Brad and Grandma Maralee
Glama Susan and Bampa Jim
Coaches Primary teacher moved to Utah in the spring and she wanted to be part of Coaches special day. Thanks for teaching and loving my boy Sister Manry.
Aunt Zella and Jerry. I love that my Aunt Zella still comes to family gatherings. She is one of my favorites.
The cousin crowd. I can't get enough of these kiddies.











No comments:
Post a Comment