Once upon a time Mazie was a well behaved dog. When Nate and I were first married we knew our family needed someone else, but we weren't ready for kids. So we settled on a dog. The dog of choice was a Bichon Frise, of course. We meet Mazie shortly after her birthdate on January 2, 2002. We were able to call her ours on February, 14. Because she was our first child we taught her manners and even some tricks. She was a hyper puppy but she obeyed.
When we started adding children to the family Mazie was given the taste of more and more people food because the kids were always dropping stuff. Prekids the only people food we would give her was cheese, carrots, and the occasional scraps of meat. When Ash was about 2 years old he was in the dining room enjoying a bowl of cereal while I was finishing getting ready in my room. All of a sudden I heard Ash screaming, so I ran to him to see what was the matter. The scene I found was Ash at the table with one arm out blocking the dog from getting into his bowl and the other arm shoveling food into his mouth. The taste of food and the want of more changed my once well behaved dog.
It is a good thing we still love our rotten dog.
I love the top right picture. She is like, "what?! I always stand up her to look out the window. I guess
T-lex doesn't mind sharing and mom is busy taking my photo, so don't mind if I do."

No comments:
Post a Comment