Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Birthday Boy

I know everyone always say's this, but I really can't believe my little buddy has turned 4.
I love spending my days with this fun loving imaginative boy. I am not ready for him to start school next year. Can I keep him this little forever? Little B wanted to celebrate his birthday Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Style. I worked on the decorations and food while dad decorated the cake. I think the party turned out pretty dang cute! The best part of your birthday was having Aunt Cindy join us. Can you believe it. I did not take one picture of her. I am so bummed.








4 things I love most about Little B.
1. You love to play dress up. I constantly find you dressed up as a different character. Scooby Doo, ninja, TMNT, Power Ranger, Super Man, and Batman are a few of your favorites.
2. I love how you play nicely, most of the time, with your brothers.
3. You ride your bike or scooter around the house like a mad man and it makes you so happy.
4. You are FINALLY learning your letters. You like to learn on your own terms.

No comments: