We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, we were too busy having fun that I forgot to take any pictures. My cousin Leslie and her fun family came up to celebrate with us. They came up Thanksgiving Eve and spent two nights with us. The boys loved, loved, loved having so many kids to play with. We played games, ate tons, and spent a lot of our time outside playing in the street. In the end we were all sad to see our cousins go. We loved having such fun company!
My first time cooking Thanksgiving was a success! We feed 16 people in all. I can't say I pulled Thanksgiving off as flawlessly as my mom does, but I can say that there were no food disasters. I can't believe how much work goes into making Thanksgiving dinner, mom makes it look so easy. Thank heavens I had Nate and Leslie to help pull it off.
The day after Thanksgiving our Christmas tree went up. The kids were thrilled. I love watching the magic of Christmas through my kids eyes. I look forward to the next month of creating new Christmas traditions with our boys.
Christmas 2012 at the Franci casa.
No comments:
Post a Comment