Monday, November 5, 2012

Saying Goodbye

We lost our dear sweet Cookie Grandma (Nate's Grandma) at the end of September. Cookie grandma loved her grand kids and great grand kiddies so much. We always loved to visit as she always had cookies and the best hugs for us. We are going to miss you dear sweet Cookie Grandma and are glad that we will be able to spend the eternities with you.

We headed out to Utah for the funeral. It was a beautiful funeral full of sweet stories and lots of love. Even though the circumstances were sad we were glad to be home in Utah with so many loved ones.

 Nate, his cousins, and grandpa.
 The cousins decided to recreate a family portrait that cookie grandma loved. Silly cousins.
 Three generations of Francis boys. Nate, his brothers, his dad, and grandpa.
 Four Generations of Francis boys. Our boys, Nate, his dad, and grandpa. So far Nate and I are the only ones carrying on the Francis name. Lol! I think we are doing an excellent job!
While in Utah we had to check out the beautiful fall colors with a hike.

 I love Utah in the fall!
 We also made a trip out to Gardner Village to check out the witches. So fun!
Best buddies! I love that these two get along so well.

No comments: