Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Scooby Doo

You are probably wondering why there are not many pictures and posts about my Scooby Doo. The reason is I am too busy loving on him to take a break and post. When Naph's and I had Ashie we were getting use to the whole parenting thing. We enjoyed baby Ashie very much, but at the same time everything was new and we were learning. By the time Ashie was 21 months old Coach was born. We had two little guys in diapers and we were busy. We loved our boys very much, but didn't have too much time to love on them and adore them as much as we would have loved to. Scooby Doo was born more than 3 1/2 years after Coach, because of the huge gap in age both Ashie and Coach are more self sufficient which gives me more time to love on Scooby. I know now that my boys grow up faster than I can control and I want every minute of Scooby's babyhood to count. So if you excuse me I am off to cuddle with the sweetest little guy in town. I am so very blessed!

No comments: