While putting Coach to bed the other day he was talking to me about the movie Tron. He told me that he did not like Tron. I asked him why not? He put his hand on his chest and started thumping it and said "it makes my heart feel like this when the girls arm gets cut off". So cute he couldn't tell me the emotion he was feeling, but could tell me how it made him feel. We then talked about our feelings for a minute.
On the drive home from St. George we stopped at McDonalds and got the kids Happy Meals. As soon as Coach was done with his meal he promptly ripped the box apart according to the directions to make a hat. Only thing is Coach can't read. Either my boy is super smart and figured the box out on his own or he goes to McDonalds a lot and knew what to do from past experiences. Only Glama Tuzie can answer this as she is Coaches Mickey D's supplier.
Seriously I love my boys!
Seriously I love my boys!
1 comment:
That is SOOOO cute! What a sweet boy.
Post a Comment