Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Introducing.......

Scooby Doo Francis!
That is if Ashie gets naming rights on this baby. Ha!Ha! I love how my sweet little Ashie believes that Scooby Doo is absolutely the best name for our newest family member. Who knows maybe Scooby will become our babies nickname or at the very least a bloggy name.
Sorry the picture is so small I will work on enlarging it. The picture is a profile picture of our little guy. That is right I said guy! If there is one thing Naphers and I know how to do well, it is creating beautiful healthy boys! We are excited for our newest little addition and eagerly await his early December arrival. I am now 20 weeks and feeling great! I love the second trimester and the relief it brings. I am also more awake then I have been in the last few months, not to mention I have been much nicer. Naphers and I can really feel the little guy kicking now. I love the feeling of an active little baby inside of me.

3 comments:

nersey said...

Auntie J is super excited to meet Scooby, you do make beautiful boys!

Angie said...

I am so excited for you!!! You really do have beautiful boys!

Missletoe said...

Yeah! Bring on the Scooby cuz!