I didn't think my OBGYN's office could top the Christmas card I got from them last year. 2007 OBGYN Christmas Card You tell me? 2008 OBGYN Christmas Card I don't even want to see next years card.
That is awesome and so my humor! I love it! I'm even contemplating changing OB offices just because of these cards. ;) I loved last year's and showed it to everyone I know. Also, someone is dang good at Photoshop!
LOL. I am kind of tempted to change ob's just to get on their card list, yet the other part of me is slightly nervous to let them deliver a real baby. At least you know they don't take life to serious.
9 comments:
that is funny and kinda disturbing! :)
My thoughts exactly!
the first one was way funnier...i am not as impressed with this one. =) see u tonight.
Funny, funny, funny. I am still voting with 2007....you gotta luv a OB with a sense of humor.
They definately have a sense of humor! I likes 2007's better.
Yuck!...yet strangely intriguing. I might keep the office just for the cards.
That is awesome and so my humor! I love it! I'm even contemplating changing OB offices just because of these cards. ;) I loved last year's and showed it to everyone I know. Also, someone is dang good at Photoshop!
That is so hilarious. It's made Regan start thinking of doing something for his office...yikes, that might be bad.
LOL. I am kind of tempted to change ob's just to get on their card list, yet the other part of me is slightly nervous to let them deliver a real baby. At least you know they don't take life to serious.
Post a Comment