
This isn't a picture of Ashie's tonsils, but it gives you an idea what his poor little mouth looks like. Crowded!!! His tonsils are what the doctor calls kissing tonsils (i.e. tonsils that are so large that they touch). I often wonder how the poor kid can swallow with those bad boys in the way.
Tomorrow Ashie's tonsils will be removed. Naph's and I are anxious about sending our baby into surgery, but we know it is best for our little guy. His tonsils make Ashie snore worse than Bampa, he has sleep apnea from time to time, his breath is horrid, no matter how much we brush his teeth, and the poor guy talks like a frog. I know it is his tonsils that causes him to talk that way. Needless to say Naph's and I are glad to see those bad boy tonsils go.
3 comments:
of course, let us know if you need anything
good luck to you! I'm sire he will do fine! :) I was wondering why I didn't see you anymore and then I remembered you are in the other ward! :)
I hope everything went well with the surgery. . . Jaxon had to have his tonsils removed because of sleep apnea-it was amazing what a difference it made in his whole life! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment