Saturday, March 8, 2008

You asked Brynn, so here it is........

Brynn tagged me with the what is in your purse tag. What I pass off as a purse is a Mountainsmith pack. I've had this bag for nearly ten years now. I originally bought my bag to use as a school bag. You would be amazed how many books I could cram into it. My bag has also been my best traveling companion, it has been with me to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, England, France, Italy, Hawaii, Washington D.C., Boston (3 times), Seattle (4 times), Mexico, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Diego, Las Vegas (4 times), and Orlando. Seriously I love this bag!

Yuk, you will be amazed how much I have crammed in this bag. Here it goes...
1. hand sanitizer
2. lip gloss
3. chapstick
4. children's tylenol
5. tampons (3)
6. cough drop
7. Benadryl
8. library card
9. Credit/Debit cards (3)
10. drivers license
11. insurance card (2)
12. phone card
13. Ann Taylor Loft gift card
14. REI Membership card
15. U of U ID
16. UTA bus pass
17. U Alumni membership card
18. Costco membership card
19. American Red Cross donor card
20. 2 bobby pins
21. a dollar bill
22. $1.65 in change
23. hair clip
24. set of keys
25. 2 pens
26. flash drive
27. Rewriteable CD
28. sun glasses
29. 2 diapers
30. package of baby wipes
31. digital voice recorder
32. cell phone
33. cell phone cord
34. Ipod
35. 2 paperclips
35. 4 notepads
36. Defensive driving pamphlet
37. copy of my resume
38. recipe for curried lentils
39. recipe for black bean chili
40. lots of gum wrappers
41. lots of old receipts
42. draft agenda for a work meeting
43. various to do lists for work
44. different web page print outs
45. work phone directory
46. copy of a letter I wrote to my OBGYN explaining why I didn't want a c-section with Hayden
47. M&M wrapper
48. head phones
49. toddler book list from the library
50. 3 Wet Ones hand wipes
51. Marathon training schedule
52. Escape (book I am currently reading)
53. digital camera
54. water bottle

Thanks Brynn for tagging me, riffling through my bag forced me to clean it out. Maybe I should throw it in the washing machine while I am at it.

I tag anyone who hasn't cleaned out their purse/bag in a while. You will be amazed at all the junk you find in there. Yikes!

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Wow I want your travel schedule. And I felt like I had visited a few places in the world. You must have some amazing travel stories. And most importantly Asher WE MISSED YOU IN NURSERY SUNDAY!

jamieleighcall said...

That is amazing! I want that bag. I've been looking at your Marathon count-down ticker. You're nuts! (I'm sort of jealous, but not too much.) I bet you have a smokin' hot bod with all that training your doing.

jamieleighcall said...

I meant "you're" doing. You know me... my grammatical errors drive me crazy.