
I apologize to all of my bloggy buddies for not posting in a while. We have been super busy! And I am afraid to say that we are going to be super busy for another week or so. Next week I fly out to Washington D.C. for work! Fun but stressful at the same time! I will write more concerning my trip later when I have time.
Nate and I were just called as scout leaders in our ward. We will have the Wolves (8 year olds). I am excited and nervous about this calling. It is going to require a lot of work and energy from us. Yikes! But 8 year olds are super-cute and I am sure Asher will love having "kids" at our house!
The good news is no one is sick at our house! I haven't been able to say that one for a while! Don't worry I knocked on wood after I wrote that sentence.
I hope this little entry finds you all well!
Mindurs
2 comments:
Are you still training? I am just going to run the 1/2. My hip is seriously killing my training schedule. I am bummed. Maybe I can train for the Ogden or the top of the mountain marathon. Have fun in Washington, you are going to be an amazing Scout leader (I know you want to kill me but I knew you would do a good job!)
Thanks for cub scouts. Daylen reports that you guys are so much fun and he (unfortunatly for me) loved the worms!He wants me to get up and check them in the middle of the night to make sure they don't need water-not gonna happen! Thanks again.
Post a Comment