Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Spooktacular Halloween

Ashie Actually liked his costume That is until he got hurt. Have you ever seen Superman cry before?
Oh good he is back to liking his costume againCoach was the cutest skunk in town. I can say that because Tadpool Toad lives in Boston!

The boys posed together for a picture. I assure you, Coach is having fun.
More cute posing on Coaches part.look at that cute backside!


5 comments:

Missletoe said...

I don't know, I think coach gets the cutest little skunk award. A scooting skunk is pretty tough competition! ...plus he is just STINKIN' cute!

Unknown said...

you crack me up! I love the kid's costumes

jamieleighcall said...

I love your blog! Your kids are adorable! You look great, by the way. I'm a little jealous. ;) Hope you're doing well. Are you still working part-time at the ML? Take care.

Missletoe said...

Abizella says, "Dat Skunk! Peeee Yew!"

Bam Pah said...

Wow! This having adorable grandkids everywhere I look is really problematic. Not only don't I want to pick the cutest (not posible) I don't want to even get close. Let's just say wow! Davi grandkids rule!!!